Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

all my 50gb of data gone, in 8 days?

hellothis is my first posting here any my first real problem, my contract id for unlimited minutes and texts and 50gb of data .on the 21 of this moth my data renewed so i should have had 50gb however i was notified to night id used 80% of my data the...

ed2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LeisureTime 200 Pay Up Front Tariff Information

I have a monthly "LeisureTime 200 Pay Up Front" contract that I've had for years, that I use in a dumb phone to receive the odd phone call. The contract allowance is 200 off peak any network minutes. I'm trying to find out what "off peak" means and t...

Netflix eligibility?

Following on from a previous post. Where I was unable to claim for my free Netflix despite this being the reason I signed up for such an expensive tariff.I am told by someone in the social media team only 02 refresh was eligible (I was a new customer...

AlienBlade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoying Click and Collect

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has experienced annoyance with the click and collect system for picking up their new phone. I upgraded yesterday evening (around 7pm on a Friday) over the phone and chose C & C from my local store. It's now late afte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade fee

Hi.I have a problem with my early upgrade fee.I leave the UK and i thinking of paying that fee in one amount.I checked last month via O2 App and its show that its about £306, just in case im goung in one of the O2 branch to ask the guys about my opti...

vurban81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting my number

I am trying to decide if O2 is incompetent or incontinent as it seem they are pretty ******ty at what they I do, I gave them a PAC code on Friday of last week and still my number has not been ported across.I have phoned several times and been given d...

£4.16 charge on bill for o2 travel

I appear to have a charge of £4.16 under things you've bought.It shows it as o2 travel.Can you clarify what this is, as on the 25 March that it is showing, I was in Edinburgh, and then Dublin (part of the EU).

Wemorwell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message record?

Can o2 show me what texts were received by my device on a given date? I’m in a dispute with my letting agent re a text being sent that I haven’t received.

Emskib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessories added to monthly plan

I've noticed that other mobile phone companies are now offering accessories such as watches and earphones as an added extra into their monthly package. Do or will O2 be offering this service does anyone know? I don't quite fancy shelling out the full...

DazzaDoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos