Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Yearly Upgrade

So I got Involved with the yearly Upgrade when it first came around with my Galaxy S8. After a year I swapped to the Galaxy S9+ which at the time was on the same plan and also offering the yearly Upgrade. I was able to see when first signing up for i...

Craigzeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visiting Japan

Hi there,I am travelling to Japan for 3 weeks in April. Should I purchase a bolt-on or unlock my phone and buy a SIM card when I arrive? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.Lynne

Lynne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

When does my contract end

NigelHW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

How do I cancel a one off bolt on so it doesn't renew next month

jakemcc09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

Hi I am receiving messages from a weird number 65888 and I am charged for the messages!!! How can I stop them? I tried to send message STOP but I was charged again and no confirmation anyway.Help please

corina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Surname

Can i change my surname on my account, as i have gone back to my maiden name ??

jayneb658 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Good morning all. Does anybody know if I get o2 discount with a blue light card? I qualify for one through my new employer (Highways England) I'm told I may be eligible for 20% off my airtime bill. Thanks in advance, Mike

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off device & upgrade through 3rd party?

Hi. I want to pay off my device & upgrade early. o2 does not stock the phone I want & the ideal deal (still on the o2 network) is through a 3rd party. Can I pay off the device (4 months left on contract), the go to a 3rd party & go through the upgrad...

Neelio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

i have lost my phone blackberry key2 phone number [Removed personal details]

DAVID5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos