Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone contract

I set up a phone contact for my daughter nearly 2 yrs ago. Ive added extra data on by phoning them with no problem. ( they ask if im the account holder) My daughters sim card stopped working so we went to a o2 store to get it replaced. The lady could...

Jude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G+

HiI'm using S10 5G, since last week im not getting 4G+, anymore.Any help please thank you

Alleshi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Text Message

Hi I got a text message late yesterday to say that my payment could not be processed. And to click on the link to avoid fees. The link then asks for all my details! This didn't feel right as I didn't get an email to back it up so I didn't complete. C...

Barb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

Hi, I’m currently in the UAE using the travel note on for countries outside Europe. Everything had been working fine on my phone for 48hours. Yesterday, my What’s App, messenger and iMessage stopped working saying that it can’t connect. My phone is a...

Bex1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Iv just paid my bill that was late how long does it take to register on my account

Ness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paid

Hi all just paid my bill was just wondering how long it takes to get back online?

Delwood52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contract name to my name

My sister took out a contract for me in 2016. The account is under her name and I pay for it out of my bank account. I want to put the contract under my name since it is mine but I don't know how to do this because my sister and I are not on speaking...

DC1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online upgrade cancellation

I ordered an upgrade to mobile wifi. And it is waiting in store for collection. If I don't collect will item be returned and my contract cancelled?

Moore33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam?

Anyone else had a text from 07519 305752? It said O2 unable to process my bill and to update my billing details to avoid fees. Included link takes you to a convincing O2 login page, but when I checked my account through the MyO2 app, the latest bill ...

Adam12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos