Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data abroad

Will I be able to use my allowance in Indonesia

Kd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forgot question

My sim card dosnt work so i cannot txt to activate it, plus i cant remember my security question, anyone help please?

Zofo1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return “like new” phone

So much faff with this, but long story short, I waited for the Jiffy bag to return the phone that I decided I didn’t want during the 14 day cooling off period. As far as I can remember there was no return label, so I just popped the original box it c...

Zara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up phone

I don’t know how to top up my phone off my balance instead of my card

Kayleigh3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjustment charge

Why am I paying O2 an adjustment charge of £2.70 per month, what's it for?

AOR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling from Spain and Portugal

Why can I not make are receive calls from Spain and Portugal when I was there last August as I am heading back in the summer I want to make and receive calls on my o2 network

Danny54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late phone bill

Phone bill is due the 30th but I don't get paid until 31st should I ring them and ask for a extention

Gemma3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring data

Hi, I've read up on sharer plans but it doesn't seem to be relevant for what I need.I have two sim only contracts with different numbers, which I use for different purposes.One of them has a monthly data allowance of 8gb and the other one has 4gb.I h...

Steweyp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos