Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Business to personal contract

Just got a new 3 year contract (business)But wasn’t told in shop that you couldn’t monitor data etc as business users can’t use my02 appMy wife left EE to join me on o2 and we’re now left unable to monitor data or calls etcWe’re very unhappy with thi...

Phill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining O2 Sim Only with no Credit History

Hi All, Apologies if this was posted before but I couldn't find a definive answer!I'm new to the U.K with no credit history yet (I'm in the process of building some but again just moved here a few weeks ago).I've been approved for a monthly SIM only ...

HDIYL_N7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if everyone have to pay same fee for early upgrade. I took my contract a year ago, today if I would like to upgrade I would need to pay 387 pounds. Phone I took was Honor View 20 and they price for this phone for today...

MrsDamian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have been trying to pay my bill for 2 weeks and it has been sitting in my pending transactions

Hello,I have been trying to pay my bill now for two weeks and it has been sitting in my pending transactions, I have spoken to the bank and they have told me that as it is pending it is down to the company I’m paying to accept the money.My phone has ...

Payment

Hi, I would like to cancel my direct debit and I would like to pay by card from now on, is it possible?

Biagio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending soon - what to do?

Hey allI took my 24mth contract out in March 2018 so its due to end soon, I'm on o2 refresh so I pay for the handset and the tariff as 2 separate payments. Next month the handset is paid off.I dont want to carry on with the tariff contract after the ...

Charl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dixon's carphone discount

Hello, sorry for the duplicate but all the previous post about this are very old and have not helped me.I am a Dixon's carphone employee and I just got a new contract. My question is who do I email about getting the discount on my part monthly rate.

How do I know if I’ve been accepted

Hi, I placed an order today at 9:30 pm paid £90 upfront which has been taken. I have read some conflicting answers so just wanted to double check. After order I received 4 legal document emails one t&c , customer credit , key information and phone pl...