Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Huawei **Personal info** email

Could someone walk me through setting up a **Personal info** email account of a Huawei p20 pro? Thanks

Pay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wapstar

Wapstar has charged me £4.50 this is a scam i had txt sayin thank you im subsribed to wapstar witch ive never heard off and it then said ill be charged £4.50pw it needs 2 stop ive sent message sayin STOP but it still charged me It looks like you land...

Niky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered a new phone on pay monthly yesterday and chose free standard delivery. Delivery was suppose to be today between 8am-10pm. Been waiting all day for an email to say it has been dispatched so I can track my order but I’ve received nothing and ...

Resolved! Perks at Work (o2 Open)

I work for Interserve and they have a Interserve Perks at Work website offering discounts and other stuff. I've noticed they offer 25% off o2 Airtime Plans. On Perks website it say's "O2 are offering employees 25% off their Airtime Plans with O2 Open...

Resolved! Weird internet when abroad

HelloI’m currently in the US. My phones been fine but over the last few days it’s refused to let me send iMessages or WhatsApp’s or emails unless connected to WiFi. It’s been fine for internet usage like safari and Facebook etc... anyone have any ide...

Resolved! HANDSET UPGRADE NOT DELIVERED - MISSING?

Hello, I placed my order for handset upgrade on 21st September and was told that I would receive a text when I would be able to collect my phone. The estimated date of delivery would be 25th September. On 22nd September (my bill date) I received a me...

BethC1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help, they fraud me on my direct debit

Hi, I m a Italian guy, that thanks to his landlord in London him Did a little please to me for opening a phone contract of iPhone 7, under his name.. with my bank account oF LLOYDS. So I’m paying still the bills.. but him after 12 months and now I m ...

Emanuele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrading contract

Hiya, what happens when you upgrade your contract (SIM only) and decide to cancel after a week or so, do they change your contract to previous one or cancel everything. Can you upgrade to 30 days SIM only contracts and cancel with 1month notice?

kk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone still locked after 17 days!

I am absolutely infuriated with o2. My pay monthly contract ended at the beginning of September and I changed network to a sim only deal with EE.I contacted o2 on the 11th of September and requested my iPhone 6 s plus be unlocked. I was assured it wo...

Lyns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos