Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment!

I payed my phone bill this morning over the app not releasing O2 had already taken the payment from my bank so now obviously it’s being paid twice, but I can’t afford to just leave it so how do I get one of the payments back?

Resolved! Number Swap between contracts

Hi all!I had a Samsung S7 Edge on 02 Refresh, the phone plan is fully paid on it now, so it's just the tariff being paid now.I then seen a good deal on a Samsung S8 with Carphone Warehouse but staying on the 02 network, so i took it, the phones arriv...

MGSnake12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit and refund.

Hi just asking for a bit of info.. CS said they would apply to credit to my account and then issuse a refund but keep getting told different dates everytime i call.

Ryan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family 50% Not Applied

I entered a contract no Sat 15th and was told I was eligible for the 50% friends and family discount and that it would be applied by Wed 19th. It hadn't, so i contacted support and was told it would be done on Fri 21st. It's not almost a week after t...

Frusen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill

Hi, ive been cut off completely (no incoming or out going calls/messages) and i dont have a land line to phone off im trying to pay the whole bill of and then i can be switched back on but am struggling because im not able to phone or recieve the mes...

kells98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail issue

Hi, I've got two phones on a Pay monthly account, the voicemail on the first one works fine but on the second SIM which arrived today I cannot change the notification settings. i.e. Notify by text insted of on screen icon. I have tried the SIM in two...

Mouse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning an upgrade!

I recently upgraded my o2 contract (on Thursday) and I was on a 'free early upgrade' plan if I moved to o2 refresh (original contract was from carphone warehouse). I upgraded online on o2.co.uk and chose to pick the phone up from my local store using...

Unlocking a iPhone

I have been trying to get my iphone unlocked for more than a week now and each time nothing happens. I need it unlocked for a seperate sim this weekend but it looks like this wont happen. Is there a way to get it escalated for unlock?

Benoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email confimation

To anyone who has ever ordered a phone and has had to have a credit check happen, how long did you have to wait for the email to come throught ? becasue i want the phone asap but ti says it can take up to 48 hours