Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Late payment paid?

Hi I’ve paid my account in full (didn’t realise it was even late!) how long does it take for the payment to clear? The device payment has cleared but the other payment is still showing as not paid - when I then go in to the payment it’s showing £0 am...

Mrsd2010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted call from Arkansas

Last night, in the space of one hour I received 14 calls from a number beginning 870 (Arkansas I think) 870 was followed by a different number on each occasion and the phone rang for a few seconds before cutting off. I didn't answer any of the calls....

Judesman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I paid my out standing bill and its still saying its overdue

Justin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Galaxy Buds stuck in the shop ....

I recently put a reservation down on an S20 Ultra with the Galalxy Buds plus. Its now stuck in the shop waiting to be colllected, my current phone is no good and I dont have a spare knocking around. I did try and call and do my upgrade of the phone b...

reyne111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading phone

Hi, I came into the store about 3 weeks ago and upgraded my phone to S20 ultra and i was suppose to get free airbuds with them. Now because of the current situation the store is closed, i cant get through to anyone in o2 Customer Service to ask. I've...

Unkn0wn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free 12months Apple TV with upgrade

I’ve just upgraded and was told I would be getting 12 months free Apple TV.However this is not mentioned in any of the emails that followed? Can anyone help?

Laura15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract is due to end

My contract is due to end in April. Does anyone know of an email address I can use to contact the team with my intent to give notice to leave? I am not getting through on the phone, and cannot seem to find any other way. Thanks in advance. Sarah

Sarah10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unnecessary added extra charges

Hi everyoneI'm trying to contact 02 customers service online but I guess no one's working from homeI keep getting charges extra when I clearly dont buy anything online via phoneHow is that every month it jumps from my 49 quid bill to 61? It makes no ...

Shaz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not make calls

My problem is that i can not make and recieve calls, because on my number is linked an ipad pro, which i have returned allready. Costumer service does not answer, busy time, i understand, but still i am calling them for one week every day 10 times a ...

Ionutmd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos