Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

After over 10 yrs with o2 I have decided to leave my contract ends next week I decided to keep my number but will need the dreaded pac code how do I get it do I need a new number first I not decided who I going to next but it will be monthly sim only...

Resolved! Changing network in busy places

Hi , just after some advice really, I’ve got a Samsung galaxy 6 phone and I’m on contract with 02. Whenever I’m in a fairly busy place such as a rugby stadium(approx 10k fans) I just don’t get a signal, my phone is on 4g and this isn’t normally or sh...

gw84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rest of the world 24hr pass

Currently abroad and out of Europe. I have data roaming disabled and am only using WiFi. I haven’t made any calls or sent any sms texts from my iPhone SE.Just received an itemised bill which includes additional charges of £6.40 to my normal business ...

Raz6452 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle Bill Credit

Hello,Can someone explain to me exactly how the bill credit of recycle works?I can see a minus amount on my account.Thanks

Adrian23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need puk code no phone now only smart tv

i pressd something on my oneplus5t, now phone needs puk code, having to type this on my tv, 02chat gurus is offline, can someone help please, wheredo i find my puk code without a phone,,,thank you

stephen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 numbers

will i get extra charges if i phone 0345 number or does it just come off my minutes like normal numbers. thanks

emma85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When the Device plan final payment is made

Amazingly, though I've doen a search, I can't find the answer to this simple question: My device plan 24 month contract ends next month.If I do nothing, will the device plan contract automatically terminate and no more money taken from my bank accoun...

zippy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web chat was no use in resolving my billing issue

Contacted O2 and received PAC code and was told that if I left before the end of my billing date I would not receive any more bills.I did that bur still got a bill for 1 month charges.Today I received an email demanding payment of £15 within four day...

Resolved! Roaming

Wondered if roaming is included in Mexico??

Penny1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Allowance

Just to clarify..... does my allowance start again each month or does it last the full year? I cannot find it written anywhere in my contract.

Dayglow47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos