Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Paying bill and contacting o2

Hi, im struggling to pay my bill due to being out of work because of COVID 19. Ive rang many numbers including payment management line, but always get to a point where o2 stats that nobody is able to talk to me. What can I do to get some one to discu...

Leslie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

help cant%20pay%20my%20bill%20due%20to%20cronavirus

help my phone has been switched off as I haven:t paid my bill as I have no income due to cronavirus how can I get my phone back up and running, this is my1stpayment missed ever, and I am started a new job next week, so will be able to pay double next...

MCGRADY1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPGRADE, SIM, Error Invalid Number when calling anyone

I've received my Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, on contract with O2. I am able to send and receive text messages, and I can browse the internet using data. However, anytime I try to make any call to anybody, an error message in red occurs saying "Number no...

Calco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi, i sim swapped yesterday at 5pm, the only thing that is working is my mobile date i am unable to make calls or recieve calls as it is saying my number is unrecogniseable, i need this problem fixed ASAP as i also use this nuber for work too. Thanky...

Found phone

Hi everyone, I recently lost my phone and reported it to 02.The taxi company I used returned my phone 2 days later. Unfortunately I can not get through to get it unlocked, any ideas? It's an Huawei P30 Pro.Many thanks

enough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying 02 bill

Hello my names Charlie Cox can’t pay bill as I’m out of work due to Coronavirus.

Charlie92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Phone

My phone is broken. O2 appear to be impossible to contact. They want me to enter a code sent to my mobile phone. Is there any way of just letting O2 know my phone is broken?

Chasing a refund is beyond a joke.

Been an o2 customer for around 14 years. Never missed a single bill payment. Always paid for more than what i've had in my tariff. Decided to get a better deal on EE and close my account. I was basically paying o2 for my loyalty and getting nothing i...

JonnyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off

So an update, I've been wrongfully told I haven't paid my bill, and now my phone's calls have been diverted to a line that will not connect to anyone (there is no one to take my call) I am a key worker and need my phone for work and I cannot physical...

Deckard87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos