Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Keeping the old number - Problem

Hi there I recently requested transfering my old number (Talkmobile) to the O2 network. I got a text yesterday saying that the transfer was completed but I have a problem. Both SIMs are still working. If I make a call with my new O2 SIM to a person, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount code

Hi,I have recently upgraded to a refresh contract. Iam a student and have a UniDays account. According to O2 you can Apply a 20% discount to your data. I have tried to do this on two occasions with no response from O2. Not sure what iam doing wrong. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost/stolen device

Can anybody help please? I have a tablet as part of my contract but it's been stolen and I don't have insurance. If I give O2 my crime number will they reduce my monthly contract? As I don't feel I should pay for something I no longer have. Thanks in...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trouble Changing Over To My New Tariff

I recently bought a new iPhone 8 through Mobiles.co.uk and had taken out a new plan. I cancelled my old contract which I payed £50 to do so and thought my number had changed over to my new sim with the new tariff, however it seems I am on my old tari...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade failure

I thought an O2 upgrade on Refresh would be simple but was defeated by the hurdle of wanting my new phone delivered to my work address. The system wouldn't recognise the postcode of an address which I use for pretty well everything I buy online, and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KEEP MY NUBER

TRYING TO KEEP MY NUMBER I GOT PAC NUMBER WHAT DO I DO NOW

JBOSY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Mobile Plan suddenly not working?

Good Day, So today, at around 1PM, my phone just stopped working. No calls or data service. I'm missing out on crucial things I have to get done. I charged up my account several days ago, as indicated below in the picture. Please help me get this sor...

Untitled.png

Resolved! Not allowed to pay my phone bill

So for the last few months whenever I have attempted to pay my monthly device plan I have received a message saying that the payment couldn't be authorised and to try a new card or contact my bank. Initially I used a friend or family members card to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos