Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Just had a text from O2 offering me an upgrade as my carphone warehouse contract has ended. The only options appear to be upgrading to a new phone, no option for sim only. If I go to change tariff the options are limited too, offering me 4GB for £29:...

tmarsh by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bill is extra high

O2 seems to of changed my tariff does anybody now how i can talk to anyone about this

jb43282 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel a number port

I used it he online form to port my number from Vodafone to o2.However I have discovered my o2 coverage is poor at work and want to cancel moving my number.How do I do this?I cannot get through on the telephone.

Nra70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount won’t activate

Hi,I’ve just upgraded one of my contracts (I have two) and as I’m a part time post-grad student I have UNiDAYS.It’s working fine and was set up fine on my first contract but won’t activate on this one.I also don’t have a SIM for that contract either ...

SJTK_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract

I am looking to upgrade but can not find a standard contract as I am not wanting a refresh one

Peter3107 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off despite arrangement to pay

Hi I rang o2 the other day and finally got through, my account was placed on hold til the 9th but without warning iv been cut off, I've tried the payment line, skype and 202 and I get told I'm being put through and then I get cut off straight away. P...

Missjojoh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gateway deposit

Dear community I'm o2 customer since 13.11.2019.That day I was asked to pay CUSTOMER GATEWAY DEPOSIT. Store manager explained how does it work and mentioned that deposit will be paid back after 3 months. 13th of March was 4 months after purchase. I h...

SIM not working in new phone

I’ve upgraded to the iPhone Xs but my sim isn’t registering in the phone. It’s working fine in my old phone. No one is available at o2 to take my call and no one’s available for an online chat. How am I supposed to get this resolved...?

EJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos