Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

dismal signal

My coverage has deteriorated over the past 10 years to the point that I can barely get a signal. I have been with 02 for 20 years and assume this is down to cost reductions and mast share etc. Is there a way to boost the signal as this get irratating...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Information

I would like to know, why did I pay so much money for this month?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract prices on older phones

I have 2 separate contracts on my account. One of them is one I've been paying for my son, which is due for renewal in the next month. I'm looking at transferring the contract to my sone as he can pay for it himself now. I was just looking at options...

Resolved! annoying message

every hour eg 5 oclock 6 oclock etc i get annoying sound like a double cuckoo call how can i get rid of it

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Billing

Hi, Can anyone tell me what 'c format' on my bill means. I am being charged 4.50 for it? Any help would be appreciated.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only package

I'm currently on a sim only tariff which is £18+VAT per month where I received 3GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts. Since moving into my new flat I have struggled somewhat for signal so thought about exploring new providers to find Vodafone ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised money removed from account

The same has happened to me and O2 have done *beep!* all to help, other than to tell me the name of the company that are robbing me blind. Back in October i went over to a sim only deal with O2 after initially looking to move over to BT Mobile (oh ho...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change of name/ address and lost phone!!!

So this is pretty hilarious...I lost my phone last week on pay monthly. Unfortunately I hadn't got round to changing my address on my account so there is no point in being sent a new sim. I also only have photo ID in my married name (my account is in...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Do o2 do NHS discount on pay montly deals?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Chat

For the last 4 days I can't seem to get connected to O2 Chat .. Does anybody know the reason why they are " looking for an advisor" but none ever seem to come out from hiding to actually talk to us ? REady to give up and move to another company...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos