Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM swops - keeping number and Pay Monthly vs PAYG Sims

I have an oldish micro sim (O2) in samsung s5 (no nano sim cut out). I have just bought a samsung S10 which takes a nano sim - this phone was bought from O2 and came with an O2 PAYG sim. I want to use my existing number and pay monthly contract on th...

Alast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

student discount

I have a Totum (NUS Extra) card which should entitle me to a 20% discount on my new upgrade (taken today 06/04/20), i can only find reference to Unidays discount on the MyO2 page.I cannot sign up to Unidays as my study place, Association Of Chartered...

Resolved! Contract finished

Hi. My name is Ingrida Sabonaitiene.My phone number is [Removed]. My contract with O2 is finished at 31st of March. How can i reniew contract. I no need phone.I want only internet

Ingrida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Contract switching, how to get help.

I do appreciate that at the moment O2 I trying to only deal with urgent calls but my contract ends is a couple of weeks and need some clarification. I had a letter about automatically switching when it ends but not sure what happens to my bolt ons if...

Cristinao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM 1 not provisioned

Hello, My phone has been working fine for nearly 2 years yet this morning I looked at my phone and it has 'emergancy calls only'. It is also stating 'SIM 1 not provisioned'. I have had this number and contract for nearly 2 years with no problems, why...

CCrouz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted calls after upgrading my contract

Hi guys, as it says in the subject I recently (last Friday) upgraded my contract to a new phone but kept the same phone number as before. From Saturday until today (Tuesday) I have received around 30 calls from different number from all around the wo...

Bart3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

Is it possible to defer my payments for 2 months as i have been laid off work

awood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone is faulty

I purchased a new phone from O2 online over a week ago and i need to return it as it is faulty. I can not get hold of anyone via phone, social media, live chat, nothing. Any ideas?

Jambo83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble paying, cannot speak to anyone

I need to speak to someone but cannot get through and now I have been barred. How do I get to speak to someone???

SMH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling contract

Hi, I chose the rolling contract because I needed internet for a short period. After 30 days I gave my notice. Unfortunately, it turned out that O2 did not automatically stopped direct debit and is still charging money for the rolling contract. When ...

Ana2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos