Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access Internet using mobile data

I have not been able to access the Internet with my O2 mobile data since yesterday, when my monthly data allocation was reset. I can make/receive phone calls and send/receive text messages as normal.At the monent I can only access the Internet on wif...

Olinguito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get phone unlocked quickly

With the recent issues with the network, I'm looking to get my phone unlocked so I can use a temporary SIM with another network. I'm away this weekend so won't have access to Wi-Fi so it's really important that I can get calls and texts to people in ...

Ladylu505 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no data all day

no data all day clearly a breach of contract can i walkaway from it and if not what compensation are you offering ?

nigel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G scandal!

Why am I paying £30 odd quid a month and can barely get 4G.. I live in London.. I rely on this service to navigate.. no such luck!.. do I / should I get a rebate?!?.. or do just go social media?.. up to you O2!..

4G7171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

No data my daughter can't ring me or nothing will we be getting compensation for it being down all day

Donna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal or 4g for 12hours but O2 managed to send my 4 bills

How come we have been out of signal and 4g for 12hours now but O2 have managed to send me a text to say my 4 bills are ready to view!!!Hope they are not excepting us to pay for the lack of service

Network by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Voicemails from O2

Hi, I wonder if anyone has the same problem? For months I have been receiving voicemails from O2 stating " this message is brought to you from O2" this is then followed by the Speaking Clock!!!!You might think of this as mildly irritating , however, ...

Resolved! No network Daventry Northants ????

No network Daventry NorthantsCannot get hold of anyone at o2 very angry

Nb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 down

When will service be restored, absolutely disgusting that it hasn't been resolved yet or contacted with updates

Db by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoWIFI

Isn't it about time that O2 allowed devices that are capable of this to be used on the network after todays fiasco? I have a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and know that the handset is capable of this but it's not listed as a compatible handset by O2. Why?

tim290480 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos