Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Corona Virus bill

i there,im un-employed at the moment because of corona virus. am i be able to freeze my bill this month?

Resolved! Payed price for old tariff despite changing to new tariff online

I recently changed my tariff on o2 to the 18month 5gb sim only unlimited mins and texts tariff @ £12 p/m yet my latest bill came out as the price for my previous tariff @ £13.32 which was a 2gb 12month unlimited mins and texts plan. Looks like the ne...

CatTrek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspend my pay monthly

Hi, I'm currently abroad and won't be using my phone for a while so I want to suspend my pay monthly, so that I don't waste and can continue again when I'm back in the UK. I think because I am abroad, i cannot access the chat and cannot make calls to...

aqua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I've been trying to get in touch with o2 for days now to discuss extension on paying bill- does anybody have a customer service email?

garyco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple accounts

I just set a third account using my usual email address, now I can't access my other two accounts which don't seem to be linked to my email address anymore.When I try and reset the log in details for my main number I input the verification code and I...

Tom2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bills

Paid my bill over 24 hours ago and still not reconnected?

Rickw1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked Phone

I have a SIM only Pay Monthly contract with O2 and I'd like to buy a new phone from someone online. Their phone is an upgrade and is locked with O2. Will I be able to use the new phone with my O2 chip?

Enrico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

I make a phone contact and I should to receive my pack by post but I didn’t receive anything.What can I do?

Marmota15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment managment

I was wondering if there is another way of contacting the payment managment team other than phone i.e. Email. Reasons for asking I have bad anxiety and find it hard to talk to someone on the phone without having a panic attack

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos