Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contact

How can I contact somebody from O2? I’ve tried calling and the phone just gets disconnected. You have incorrectly billed to me for several days roaming in Europe when I was not in Europe and I need to have someone contact me on this. Thank you

winsome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sevices

Hi there , I really need contacting all going calls texts and 4g are not working. I really need my phone, as I am a key worker

Phil31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving network

Hi, i moved network last week (I am out of contract) and sent the request to move my number over. It is meant to take 1 day but it has not been actioned yet (therefore I am now paying 2 contacts). I cannot get through on the phone - can someone pleas...

Andynoir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MIFI Data Only SIM

Hi, We moved house this weekend and unfortunately we have been able to connect normal broadband. I have purchased a MIFI device and the maximum pay monthly tarrif of 50GB of data from O2. This seems to work very well, but I am concerned about the amo...

JAD1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 mnths free music

I want to cancel the free music from my phone how do i do this? 

soozie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceling my Contract during the COVID19 lockdown

Hi, I'm trying to cancel my contract with o2 as it runs out on the 10th, I'm having no luck with the call centres not being open. I don't want to contract to run over and if I can't get any response from o2 I'll just close the direct debit. Does anyo...

Mashman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

Hi,I’m trying to cancel my new monthly contract that upgraded too on Friday. But I can’t get through to anyone on the customer service team. Does anyone know how else I can cancel this?

Beff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

HI. I have taken out a new contract, staying with o2. This happenend on friday, an i have been trying to contact to make sure the old contract has been cancelled. I am quite concerned , as I have an adition bill of £6, and dont know why? Please helpT...

Pauly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I currently have a samsung tab s2. I want to upgrade for my 13 year old. I can't decide between s4 or s5e. Any suggestions

Vicki83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't speak to anyone!!!

I can't get through to speak to anyone!! I was told I could upgrade in April but to do it online it wants me to pay - I was promised a free early upgrade in April - what should I do ?! My phone is almost completely broken, help! Thanks

Joey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos