Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

So o2 rang me today and said I passed the credit check for a Samsung j6 but I haven't received the legal documents or email confirmation ?

Cherelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i switch on voice mail

Hi I want to be able to receive voicemails on my phone but people can't leave them. How do i switch it on? thanjsadele

adelebw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Received my PAC Code, days ago O2 stated it word be ported out, I'm still no further forward after being told it would take 2-3 days, typical O2 will delay things, meanwhile can't do anything with the phone because it's in limbo, phone which I bought...

Amanda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

My contract finished this week therefore it is my understanding my tariff should reduce as I am no longer paying off my phone. Is this right? If so is O2 just going to keep taking the higher amount until I bring it up??

RAB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check Agreement

Hi,I’ve been in contact with O2 Support all day and I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to agree to the Credit Check Agreement.I’ve recieved emails showing my credit check agreement but not clear way to return it other than to print it out, sign ...

Oscar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No warning when exceeding minutes

I'm a light user but last month I went over my minutes and ended up with a whopping bill! Firstly, I wonder why O2 notify you when you're reaching your data limit, but choose not to for minutes?Secondly, 45p/min when you stray over your limit is dayl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Books4you scam

Was just looking down one of those facebook list links and after a while it suddenly took me to this books4you page mid-scroll so when i took my finger away it took that as a click and then i recieved this message "FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing ...

E453 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call From O2 Fraud - No Caller ID

Background. I joined O2 a month ago, and PAC'd across my old number. On Wednesday, I got a call from - allegedly - O2 Fraud which had no caller ID. The caller didn't address me by name. I was told that an attempt had been made to purchase an IPhone X...

Argus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix offer sky q

With regards to the 6 month free offer, how does it work with skyq? Skys info says that once you've entered your netflix details they get in touch with netflix and the monthly payment is taken with your sky subs. This offer states that after the 6 mo...

Simon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t get network

I have o2 mobile and I cannot get onto my network. I have tried searching networks and even when o2 comes up and I press on it, it won’t connect. Now there is no o2 available. There are no reports of network problems in the area..please help

Christina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos