Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade order issue

HiI understand these are trying times. I really do.Yesterday afternoon I made an upgrade order and paid off £105 from my current device.MyO2 said S20 plus 5g was in stock and Next day delivery if ordered before 12pm.Had all the emails for the order a...

Darren_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade

Hiya I'm billed until 2021 but it says I can upgrade today. I've looked at a phone and the plan but I'm confused about my next bill. Will it just be for the new phone and plan or will I still have charges from my current plan? I just don't want to be...

Elaine96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to sim only contract and keep number

My partner is currently an O2 customer and has come to the end of his contract and is happy with his phone. Therefore he is looking at a sim only contract with O2 how does he go about keeping his current telephone number.

Tasha3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh

Just refreshed and got new phone can I change the phone ? Only had the phone 2 days

Deb5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer serviced

Why can EE and O2 can’t, And why haven’t they fixed adding an extra payment to payment plans for phones?

Louisxcx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enquiry

I want to opp out of a contract which i have just done and go back into my old contract with 02

Enquiry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nano sim

My phone hasnt been working properly so a family member has given me a phone to use but unfortunately my sim doesn't fit. Can i get a replacement nano sim for my pay monthly account?

Moira40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential fraud??

I just received a call from 'No caller ID' and when I answered 'Steve' told me he was from O2's security department. He advised me that an upgrade had been requested on my account and wanted to know if I had ordered a new Samsung or iPhone 10x to whi...

Lala8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly to pay as you go

Hello everyone, I would like to term my contract and change, also I would like to stay wiht o2 and keep my number and change to pay as you go thanks kind regards Victoria

Victoria2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to pay my next bill

Hi there, I am really going to struggle to pay my next bill due on 30/04/2020.I have tried contact your Payment Management team but unfortunately cannot get through to anyone.Could you please help with some available options, in order to pay my April...

Coops by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos