Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Google play

I used to be able to pay for subscriptions on O2 via Google play. Is that to do with spend cap? Or how do I get this set up again?

Duke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moorcroft Debt Recovery

I have been sent a debt recovery letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery but I've literally just paid my latest bill in full. I've tried contacting O2 but can't get to speak to anyone. Moorcroft have added an admin charge of £6.71 to the £54.62 I suppose...

Phil22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront cost

Hi I tried getting a new contract phone I played the upfront cost but I was declined due to low credit score will I get my upfront payment back

Chris11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim delivery 5+days?

Hi thereI ordered a new SIM on 15th and it’s still not been delivered. Order status on MyO2 says “Complete”...can you please clarify what that means? Also the reference number is have to track where the SIM is is not working on the Royal Mail website...

CattyMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Cancellation

Hey guys, I would like to ask if it is possible to cancel my Pay Monthly contract but keep the my phone number? I am currently not in the UK due to the COVID-19 situation therefore paying monthly is actually useless. Who should I contact regarding th...

FS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent Email

I received an e-mail yesterday, purporting to be from o2, saying something about having used 50% of my allowance. I opened the e-mail on my phone and deciced to wait till I could read and deal with it on my laptop. When I looked for it on my laptop t...

Broken screen

Why cant I just email about replacing my phone? Broken screen, insured, now cant get through and cant get to do it on my O2 page. Thanks

Frances by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I have text PAC to 65075 and received a message back saying they don't understand my enquiry.I have called 202 but then got cut off.Live chat said it was busy.How can I obtain a PAC code?Thanks

cswain49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid 19

Just been furloughed from work will there be anychance of getting my contract frozen or will i still have to pay in these difficult times.

Gary1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed twice

Hi, i tried to pay my device plan off this morning via paypal on the website however it said it needed to confirm my identity so i left the website and did it on my phone through the O2 app. I didn't use paypal on the O2 app but entered my card detai...

GaryL66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos