Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends

My device has been fully paid last month as that was the end of the 24month contract. I dont want to upgrade yet. My next bill should just be the airtime bill so should be cheaper than previous months. Because it was a 24 month tariff does this mean ...

Resolved! 0344 numbers

Is this a premium num or part of my allowance

O2 Returns Team

I'm a little bit concerned about O2's returns process and team that deals with Returned handsets. I returned a device a while ago I requested a cancellation back in early August when I recieved a shiny new device of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. I then ...

Resolved! Data issues

Is anyone else having data problems? I have had no data for two days and I have done all the troubleshooting suggestions and still nothing.

WendyWoo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellation within 14 days of starting the contract

I have made a terrible mistake when ordering an iPad. I debated at first what size to get and I settled on 256gb. Somehow between choosing the storage size and the tariff the website changed my iPad storage to 64gb. I didn’t notice it had done that a...

Kadaj22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting issue.

I've recently joined o2 fron Vodafone and have had my number transferred over. The transfer took quite a while however it was successful this morning, I have since lost service and it says that the SIM is not registered/connected. Can only use my pho...

Jworth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't download and print latest Bill

Every time I try to download my Bill I get a page dispalying an error message, anyone else affected or just me? I've redacted the second half of the URL as it appears to have account number information.

O2 bill error.JPG
AGP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor data speeds and connectivity

Does anyone else find that their data connectivity and speed drop off, especially in the afternoon? I work in Plymouth city centre and find that after about 1pm, I can barely connect to any sites. I'll have Spotify playing in the morning. Come back f...

Jaycegeek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos