Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney +

I am new to O2 and qualify for six months free Disney+. I cannot see where this has been added to my account and it is impossible to get any answers on the website. I understand that it cannot be treated as essential enough to clock up the phone line...

Alison4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract with 6 month device plan

Morning. I am new to O2 and have subscribed to a 6 months device + airtime plan of iPhone se2020 last night.While I have received all email with legal document and order confirmation. I login to my account and there is nothing inside my o2. I tried t...

Miranda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriff

Why am I still paying the same amount if I've paid off the phone?

Mazzaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact

I have taken a new contract and o2 said they would pay off my old contract but iam still paying for it what do I do

Nicola5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to refresh deal during lockdown

Hi all,I have 2 sim only contracts that I have been using for nearly 6 months now and I am due to upgrade to a device refresh plan in 10 days time. I am just wondering if anyone has any clue if this can be done online since the t&cs state this. The O...

Unbranded operating systems

Hi Recently I've always bought through Carphone Warehouse because they have always done O2 handsets on operating systems that are not branded O2 (so it either has vanilla Android or the Samsung etc. flavour of Android). Now that that option is no lon...

MKChris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Hi. If I upgrade my Samsung early, do I get to keep my old phone?

Tracyk44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel SIM only within 14 days

I want to cancel 2 sim only plans that I just signed up for 3 days ago. I’m going round in circles trying to advise anyone in O2. I’ve even sent Facebook messenger and this is also not manned at this current time.

Jaynedo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos