cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCESS TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS FOR THE LAST HOUR (10AM) YET MY WIFE CAN ON O2 ALSO

cswragg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have "tried" to report the issue on O2 website. I obviously cannot call them. This is urgent as I need my phone for businesss.

Can an O2 agent please sort this out and contact me via text as the website just states "everything is fixed" which it obviously isnt. .....

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@cswragg 

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

10 TIMES AND DONE ALL THE OTHER 02 "RECOMENDATIONS"

Message 3 of 29

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Why are you shouting?
Use your wife's phone to contact O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124254 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@cswragg 

There was an issue earlier this morning which is now resolved apparently.

Latest on the  status page is

We’re aware some customers experienced issues with voice calls this morning and our technical teams have now restored service. If you're still experiencing issues making and receiving calls, try switching your device off and on again which will help your service return to normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 29

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having the same issue also need phone to make business calls. Have rebooted phone umpteen times and live chat is unavailable.
Message 6 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Clearly not as I previously stated, I cannot make or receive calls as of NOW 11:18am
Message 7 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
glad its not just me. frustrating when my missus is on O2 andf chatting away to her sis like a crazy one
Message 8 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
she is talking on it at present
Message 9 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124254 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@cswragg 

Your service will return. Obviously fixes being rolled out in stages.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 29