Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

I work for an NHS Board and our HR Department dont have a code to hand out for o2 open. Can anyone please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM ?

I just put a O2 Pay As You go Sim Card in a phone but, it won't ring ? How do I activated the SIM card ?

mquest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I would like to cancel my insurance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer - what's happening

Hi I've transferred a number from BT Mobile to O2 yesterday. Out going calls seem to be fine from my O2 phone (i.e it shows the ported in number if say i ring my land line). If you ring my number however it still rings the BT Mobile phone and texts g...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac request

I recently got my PAC from my last provider (Vodafone).I filled out the online form at o2.co.uk late on Monday night (2-1-17) but haven't had anything back from o2 yet.Is it too early to be worried or should I give o2 a call?Thanks.Rob.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phoning from morroco

does anyone know the o2 daily price for data roaming if travelling in morocco?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expensive Goodwill Gesture

After a series of frustrating exchanges with Gurus and Customer Service operatives last week, I finally reached a level of supervisor who could resolve my problem (related to data sharing).When he had finished, the O2 supervisor said he would add a 4...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone problem

my phone will not send an email to my computer. it says server error

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos