Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data tariff

I have a mobile broadband account linked to my mobile account but the website/app does not allow me to select a broadband device when trying to change tariff. It just displays"smartphone" as a choice even if I'm viewing my mobile broadband account on...

T57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium numbers

I can't call or text premium numbers such as short numbers for donating to charities or voting on TV shows like Strictly

Dina83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

So my tarrif consists of 120gb of data and today i recieved a message stating that all my data had been used up so i went to check my usage and somehow my tarrif has changed to 60gb, the price of my monthly bill has gone up more than £10 and somehow ...

Gooner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatch code unsucessful

I have been sent the unlatching code 3 times, the sane number and each time it is unsucessful.I'm an trying ti use my Libster chip in my o2 fone.

Maxine1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message not sent, phone number formatted incorrectly.

Hi! I'm based in the UK and I've been attempting to message an American phone number, but every time I do I receive the error message "Message not sent. Phone number formatted incorrectly." This is with all international numbers, as I tried to messag...

nfuller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating a new sim to an already contract phone

Hi guys This question has probably been asked so many times, but im getting quite frustrated at not getting anywhere via 202 when called. I am a contract iphone user and have recently upgraged to the iphone 11..... A new sim was sent and received tod...

LJP68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2 but paying for a second family member

My contract is up bu my account is also paying for a second family member Can I stop paying for my own phone and continue to pay for the other? Basically I want to leave 02 but I'm happy to keep paying for my other family member

JamesC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use voicemail transcription on iPhone SE 2020 & iOS 13.4

How can I use voicemail transcription (i.e. Voicemail automatically transcribes the text of the message) on iPhone SE 2020 running iOS 13.4? I have read that O2 supports it and I'm running the latest version of iOS. I just can't work out how to use i...

ForestPhil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment

I have paid half of my outstanding phone bill but cant afford to pay other half and cant be cut off phone, and cant get through to speak to anyone. Someone please help