Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Issue adding extras

I’m trying to add Disney+ as an extra but it won’t work. I’ve tried online and on my phone and same message.Can’t speak to someone over phone as it’s not urgent.... help

AMT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi. I do have 3 contracts which are due soon. Can I speak to someone to discusse new contract options?

Aneta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 contracts - cancel 1 how?

Signed up to a new O2 contract with carphone end December and never got around to cancelling existing contract - also 02. Now paying 2 contracts but can't find any info as to how I can address this. Can anyone help?

Pac code

Hi I have my PAC code from my old provider but I am trying to enter it to bring it to O2. I keep getting an email saying I have failed security although all my information is correct. Not sure what I can do as I can't get in contact with anyone.

Meow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Case

Hi.I upgraded 2 handsets via the call centre along with cases. When I review the order One of the cases is wrong it is for an iPhone 11 Pro and not the 11.Glenn

Glenn1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

text Messages

Can I retrieve text messages deleted about a year ago and even if it was my old number?

Linda41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff

Hi i applied for O2 open discount with was accepted but it doesnt seem to show on my bill? does anyone know how long it takes to show?:)

pud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact numbers To contact 02

I am trying to contact 02 the app is not working I paid my phone bill via my bank transfer and they have cut me off today was paid Monday the 25thThank you

Lyn1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue payments

Hi, I've just checked my my 02 account and it's showing that i have an overdue airtime bill, I'm not sure why as I've been charged for my device plan bill, so why hasn't it taken out my airtime bill too? They both come out on the same day every month...

Lewis21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I’ve just recently taken this new contract and ordered it online, however on day of purchase I entered a forces discount code which gives me 25% of my bill. I’ve just looked at my bank account and no discount has been taken off. Pls can you look into...

Rippley83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos