Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only contract O2 refresh

Hello, I am an O2 customer. I am able up upgrade my sim only contract to unlimited data. And above the select plan there is a notification about O2 refresh and being able to change the plan in 3 months. Does that mean I can revert back to 10gb from u...

FJab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

My 12 month sim only is due to end next month with unable to get hold of o2 I just wondered will it just completely end or will it just roll on month to month until I have the chance to contact them?

Cb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

I have an Iphone and Ipad pro Currently I pay £41 a month for them with 10g data on the phone but I''m now using half that as I'm not tour guiding. what can I do to reduce this?I cant find a reduction in data just the ability to get more! Hope someom...

Pepe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Need to make a payment but cant

Johnbayo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Plan

I pay my device plan and airtime plan separately but never use the airtime, can I cancel the airtime plan so I don't have to pay it anymore, but still go on paying my device plan?

Clarissa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching Mobile Numbers

Hi everyone,I hope you're all staying safe!I'm just wondering, I've just switched from pay as you go, to a pay monthly phone (a completely different phone) and my SIM has had to change (I'm assuming it had to). So my number has changed. I didnt want ...

Jon-Jo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

payments

Hi,hard financial times for me and i got some outstanding balance to clear, but my O2 it´s locked and all my numbers as well... how possibly can i pay my bill i´ve been trying to do so but can not get in touch with anyone from O2, any advice please?

carlos68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to cancel my insurance

Want to cancel my £7.50 a month insurance. How you supposed to go about it when you phone up and they cut the phone off

Rach89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital goods

Hello. My daughter was playing some games when I was asleep she accidently click on the purchase and buy some adds on coin master game. It to expensive and I wish I can cancel it somehow. I contacted Google play a d coin master support and they said ...

Maggie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos