Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM not provisioned

I recently upgraded on my contract and received my new phone and sim yesterday morning Wednesday the 29th. I opted to keep my old number on my new SIM, however I am still getting the message on my phone SIM not provisioned 24 hours later, is there an...

Harry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot turn off voicemail

Hi I've a Galaxy S3 but I cannot turn off voicemail by dialing 1760 - something that I've seen works elsewhere. I'm pretty sure I had voicemail turned off (I detest it - text me) as I've not received a voicemail in about 4 years but I've received 2 j...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading

If I upgrade early on O2 refresh (due in November can upgrade now for free) do I return my old phone or can I gift it to my daughter??

GillianW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer o2 number to a new o2 account

Hi, I have 2 numbers on my 1 account, 1 of the numbers is my wife's, can my wife take out a new o2 contract in her name and port her number from my account?thanks

Philk05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to upgrade

Hi, looking to upgrade To iPhone XR but all your deals are about 10 pound more a month and for 36 months where as I’ve seen ones for 35 pound a month only for 24 months. want to stay with o2 but won’t be paying more just to stay anything you can do t...

Brad23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Ended with Carphone Warehouse.

Hello, I have received an e-mail from 02 advising my contract with Carphone Warehouse has come to an end and I am now solely under 02. Does this mean I have finished paying for the handset and therefore the cost per month should now be reduced?

Melissa82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

I have ordered two sim only contract sims in the last 3 weeks and I am yet to be updated on my order. I cannot make calls or texts and I have no data. Can someone please help me as I have my fathers funeral to organise and I need to make calls.

DFaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi Guys, wonder if anyone can help I did an order with o2 last Friday the 24th April for one day deliver as mentioned when I did the order, I had a chat with the care team Saturday and everything was ok " order accepted the guy said and I haven't hea...

Louis0008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I requested my PAC code in line with 30 days before my contract ended. However I am trying to get it so my contract ends about 7 days later than what the PAC code states; in line with the speculated release of the pixel 4a, and allowing for a transfe...