Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Meep my old number

I moved from EE to o2 this week. I can't seem to change my number online, once the form is submitted I keep getting an email saying unsuccessful. I have rang 202 and it's not considered urgent (which I understand but it's frustrating as I need the nu...

Bundle

I've already topped up twice today £20 and £10 eqivalent to £30 and my bundle has not activated

Wayne10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S20 Ultra Pre-Order

Hi, So I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 29th Feb 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me ...

Du29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg credit

How long does it take before credit from my payg plan show on my new pay monthly bill

Coolhand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order for Ipad

I’ve ordered an iPad 2020 and went through the finance bit and then payment details. Used pay pal this processed and then a page came up saying there was a problem and it saved my basket. I duly went back on and ordered again using my credit card num...

Markyj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

How do I deactivate spending cap on my sim

FAQ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My boyfriends phone has been cut off. And we can’t speak two 02 on live chat and we can’t get hold of anyone from 02 when we ring and need to speak to someone?

Jasmine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a third device

Hi, I recently brought me and my daughter a new tablet I went to order my son one today and said I had reached maximum amount. Just read about family plan. Could this be done so it will allow me to get a third device

Kirsty123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia free Sony TV

Hi there I upgraded to a Sony Xperia to be able to receive a Sony TV but nope I've received my phone tried to do all details asked for thought I was done waiting on TV nothing has come yet I have all paper work ectr for proof if someone can help plea...

Samsam65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

sms text to czech from UK

Hi, Having issues replying to a text sent from a friend in Czech Republic, its; coming back as failed to send with message details error code 8.I've checked the message centre and its using the correct one for pay monthly.I have the international cod...

Cappy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos