Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

cost increase

I currently have a pay monthly contract which ends in June 2020. I pay £17.55 which is discounted by £7.02 I have had a message saying that my charge is "automatically going down from £33.05 to £21.05"This doesn't sound like anything has gone down! C...

Malcp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t Text Certain Numbers

Hi, I can’t send texts to certain numbers. It’s generally numbers for Businesses or TVEg. 81199, which is Radio 1.Is there a reason for this?

Resolved! BILL PAYMENT

I HAVE HAD A TEXT FROM O2 STATING THAT THEY CANNOT PROCESS MY LATEST BILL. CANNOT GET THROUGH TO SPEAK TO ANYONE ABOUT THIS.HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

SUEBYDOO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade package is incorrect

Hi. I have received my upgrade of an I phone 11 pro but the case and screen protectors are for an I phone 11 pro max. What should I do. I have phoned 02 but unless you are enquiring about an upgrade or lost/ stolen phone you can’t talk to anyone

Phone Issue after paying bill

Really after paying my bill, still my phone is not working, i paid at 9am, with this Corovirus thing THANKS o2! you really know how to look after your customers!

buffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Could I change my payment date from the 2nd December to the 9th December as I get paid on the 9th of every month

Conscud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifes phone is broken

Wife screen is broken on phone but how do you get in touch to claim on insurance help on line no virtual chat and help line says only emergencys and upgrades???

Treebeard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone number

Can anyone tell me where I can find a phone number to speak to customer services, the website just keeps going round in circles and giving me no answers

SJS1957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

High bill for data use in USA even tho I had O2 Travel Enabled

When I bought a new phone contract in December 2019 O2 said they could transfer my number and my old account / o2 Account settings to my new account. But now the old login does not work online (I have a new username/password) and when I went abroad i...