Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My bill

Hi so my account has been saying for a couple of days that my bill has been paid but the money hasn’t come out of my bank?

Pug202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going to sim only early

Hi, hope you can help?I am currently in my contract which runs out in September. Is it literally just a case of paying off my device and then going on sim only?My current airtime is 8GB at £21 per month where as sim only is 20g for £15 per month so s...

Rob1845 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! strange tx%20message

if you get this tx message don't open it says (O2:We were unable to process your lastest bill.In order to avoid fees,please update your payment imformation via

Wills126 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between Upgrade and SIM Only

I bought my handset outright and went for an O2 SIM only monthly contract ages ago. Time for me to change tarriff but I'm a little puzzled. Am I correct in thinking ...if I "upgrade", essentially it's a silent system change for O2 so I don't see anyt...

Signed up for a new contract yesterday, Help?

Email came in yesterday saying order was recieved, however It's meant to be delieverd tomorrow and I have no orders under my 02? No Email about despatching or anything else. Payment was taken for the upfront cost of the device. Nothing since regardin...

Upgrade with a catch?

Can I upgrade to a better deal on a sim only contract with no catch? Or is there a catch if I upgrade?

Resolved! What happens when you upgrade your tariff?

Hello,I've recently been eligible for an upgrade to my tariff and have found one that suits my needs. I’m not quite sure how the process will work and whether I'll get charged as soon as I upgrade or when I usually get my bill.

Akn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESim

Hi, Is it possible to obtain a ESim with this current situation? or shall I wait until life is back to normal. thanks for any help James

VAT added to monthly contract

I am being charged VAT on top of my monthly contract price. I was never made aware that there would be added VAT. I thought that VAT could only be added to business contracts?Thanks

JNB12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract

Hi can anyone help me I am trying to view my contract but can’t seem to find it anywhere I’ve tried contacting o2 to no avail

ellie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos