Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel SIM only within 14 days

I want to cancel 2 sim only plans that I just signed up for 3 days ago. I’m going round in circles trying to advise anyone in O2. I’ve even sent Facebook messenger and this is also not manned at this current time.

Jaynedo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract to Sim only

Can I change to a sim only since my contract ends on the 3rd and I want the 100GB deal. Can I keep the same number etc?

CameronD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone and cant verify my account to my number!

My phone broke over a week ago now, luckily my contract runs out at the end of the month so i can upgrade early. I went to this online and over the phone with O2 but they want me to verify my account by sending a text to my mobile----which i cant rec...

Jess25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly Apple Watch query

Tried purchasing an Apple Watch a few times and keep getting the *oops that didn’t work* when I come to the end stage of the order, I’m currently a pay monthly phone customer. Tried getting through to customer service but with no luck and being passe...

Resolved! Data usage exceeding actual data usage!

My bill for this month began on 20th April. Due to the quarantine I have been at home with fibre optic broadband and have not used my data outside of the house much at all, due to the lockdown. My bill tells me that I have almost used all of my data ...

NV1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My NHS discount

Hello, on my latest bill my NHS discount has disappeared. I have the 10GB bolt on for being an NHS worker. But for some reason my usual discount has gone. I haven’t changed jobs and or plans. Just paid device off. Please advise? Has this happened to ...

Lindsay123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPad how to swap sim over

My husband got me an upgrade to new iPad I put my sim in it from my other iPad but not working do I need to do something to swap it over

Legless69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

Just got an upgrade and got Disney+ free for 6 months. Am I still allowed to get Apple TV on my phone and will that be free as well?

General5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

View Last Few Bills

Hi there. I asked o2 to close my account. You took money from me just a couple of days ago. I am however unable to view any of my previous bill details. I have only basic access to my account login. I want to be able to print off my bills for the las...

SB28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to change contact details, o2 is sending confirmation texts to my ipad phone number

Hi there, I am trying to change my payment details and address for my ipad pay monthly account. My mobile phone number is registered under my account details, but when I try to change the address or payment details, the number associated with my ipad...

jpols by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos