Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sim Only Contract

Hi, I've just requested a copy of my contract and have been told that there isn't one and that 02 don't keep copies of contracts for sim only contracts. Is this genuinely the case? I find it odd that they don't keep a record as until a few weeks ago ...

Sickof2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges in flight mode

I am using the Wi-Fi connection in the hotel in cape Verdi with my phone in flight mode, however Facebook keeps warning me i will receive data charges how is that possible if I'm in flight mode?

Geddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

Hi i bought a phone unlocked from carphone warehouse 4 years ago and its got locked to 02 after i put first sim card O2.I do pay monthly bill since than to 02.How can i unlock the phone now ?

Mirus3009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant call inside Spain 😠

I am roaming in Spain and no local or nationl numbers work!Option for roaming just tells me the number isnt allocatedVery irritated!

Jodele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTAC number

OTAC is ****** :this come up on my phone what is it about 

ollieowl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sheffield Broken Mast

HiJust moved into Handsworth sheffield to find I have no signal, after a little investigation I find that a mast not more than 1/4 of a mile from my new house is not working, does anyone know how long these problems take to fix or whether it is an on...

Karl2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay for 1GB but getting unlimited data usage for free

Hio2 Chat can’t help me with this..!So I pay approx £17 for my son’s contract. 1GB data, unlimited texts and calls. My son, however, is getting unlimited data. His data usage monthly is between 8 and 38gb a month. It’s in black and white when I check...

Millie123 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart Switch without my old device

Recently upgraded my phone with o2 refresh as I damaged my old phone and was due an upgrade anyway, and having recieved my new phone apparently the only way to transfer data is with smart switch. I can't use smart switch as my old device is damaged b...

imMatty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Cancellation But Remain Paying off Device

Hello Ladies & Gents, Is it possible to cancel my sim only but remain paying my phone?If so, what will i be charged? Its 24 Months long and in into it about 6 months. I have been given a company phone and no longer need my own sim. But id like to giv...

ChrisE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos