Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Delivery date

Can I change the date my new device is delivered?

Tina655 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Minutes

My record shows my unlimited minutes as half used. Can this be correct. If this question has been asked before could you please direct me to it. Thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

text messages

my number from sky to 02 was ported yesterday,i can send sms messages but i am not recieving any

liz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting texts after sim swap

done sim swap yesterday from my s9 to s20. Everything on s20 is working fine apart from the fact I can't receive text messages please help

laurawoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code and contract cancellation query

Hi,My contract ends soon and I wanted to cancel it as I decided to swap into another network on sim only deal which works out much cheaper than o2 offers.I tried contacting staff via chat on my o2 app but no answer for days....I need to know how to n...

edyta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text

Why can i not recieve any text messages on my brand new samsung s20. It has a new sim. I have tried clearing the cache, data, deleting messages, factory reset and still not recieving any texts.

Megan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim for Samsung S20

I have just got a samsung S20 and changed the sim over, however it is not receiving texts, all the forums say faulty sim, however I cant ring O2 and none of the shops are open. Any ideas?

Ossy3uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim during Covid 19

Hi my phone has broken and I am unable to speak to anyone about an insurance claim? I have tried tweeting and calling and searching online. Can someone please advise what I need to do during this time as the phone is needed to contact friends and fam...

Dales91x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card not arrived?

I ordered a sim card on contract for 12 months over a week ago and it hasn't arrived, it says it should take up to 3 working days but it's been well over that. Anyone know what's happening? Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos