Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

When you upgrade do you have to cancel your old airtime plan, or does it instantly just move to new plan?

Pa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Higher monthly charge than agreed

Getting really hacked off, can't speak to anyone regarding this new contract I took out!!!Originally ordered on line, but order wasn't processed as O2 overwhelmed by orders af start of lockdown.Managed to call and spoke with Hannah, agreed a 24 month...

Lainey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message

I received a text message from 07385764617 saying I had to update my card details.... is this genuine?

query2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"default" - on credit file

hello all, good evening and hope you are all well. I took out an O2 SIM only contract in Jan 2020. I cancelled the contract 3 days later, as I changed my mind. I never used the O2 sim, and the O2 customer services team assured that the account has be...

Amit_R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

i cant pay my bill due to the ongoing situation and i cant get through to anyone on the phone can someone plase help me

Customer service

I returned an upgrade iPhone f11 or a replacement with larger memory 10 days ago via Post Office, but have had no acknowledgement of receipt or replacement. I have tried to contact Customer Service by telephone but get passed to various people who ca...

ajpeee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim?

I have my pay monthly mobile phone with o2 and recently ordered a new iPad Pro too.i have received the iPad but no details about the sim. I assume this may be a new eSim but I have no details regarding it.Any ideas?

Bill

Who can I call if I can’t pay my phone bill? These are hard times and I don’t have any money

Ross02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos