Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charged for insurance without me agreeing

I have just realised I have been paying for insurance even though I have insurance with my bank. I have about 4 o2 contracts and never noticed this before as they take around 5 different payments monthly. I want a refund for the time I have been payi...

Moejabah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM SWAP

I've just ordered received a new SIM card for a new pay monthly contract and I'm trying to transfer my old number to my new SIM card. I don't currently have access to my old SIM card, as my phone was stolen. When I follow the instructions to swap the...

iPad account disappeared

HiMy iPad account has disappeared from the my O2 app. I used to be able to toggle between the 2 accounts, but now only my phone is on there. How am I supposed to pay and control the iPad account now?

I want to cancel my 2 sim numbers

I want to cancel my 2 sim numbers are xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx I want to cancel both sim your shops are close and help lines are close as well me please advise me I am so confused [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visib...

Se by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim upgrade due. Can I get an iPad pro?

Hello.Apologies for my naivety, but I've had a sim only for 6 months, and the app is encouraginf me to get phones, but if I want an iPad pro, is that okay? If so, do I need to change anything before I apply?

Robnguy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate a Monthly pay SIM card in a 4g router

I have just bought an unlimited 4g card for a 4g router to act as a separate WiFi channel. How do I activate the card/my by when it keeps asking me to enter a code which it is sending to the phone number on the SIM card- which is in the router! thank...

Paulm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I share data from one device to another on the same plan

I've been trying to give my daughter data to her phone from my iPad which has over 8gb available. It has the button data available to share. But I can't seem to understand how to actually give it to her. Thanks. this is via myo2 app obviously.

Sim 1 not provisioned

I've just bought a new phone from carphone warehouse and I get the notification sim 1 not provisioned. I don't know what to do?

JCF5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos