Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting customer services

john1890
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The phone contact service is now reserved, understandably, for emergencies. There is no email address to deal with non-emergency issue (to do with my bill) other than the complaints address complaintreviewservice@o2.com  -   which appears to be disabled - ie my email won't send.

Anbody else trying to contact O2 with a non-emergency ?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @john1890 

There are some other numbers to try and just press any option.

0800 977 73370800 587 4005 and 0800 090 1808

You could try Skype 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/td-p/1305104

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

john1890
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for these numbers, however, I do recognise my bill issue is not that important in the scheme of things - so think it would be better to email and recognise that I might have a long wait for a proper response.

I am happy to play the game and not use the phone - but cannot find a suitable email address (other than the complaints one - which doesn't work)

Message 3 of 9

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @john1890 

Sorry you're having problems geting through to us. I understand from your post its regarding your bill. You can view your bill on the My O2 App. You can view a full breakdown of any charges. 

Guide: My O2 - Bills section 

If your enquiry is in regards to not being able to pay a bill please try and contact the payment management team. 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Hope this helps and thank you for your understanding.

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 4 of 9

john1890
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Stacey

I am able to view the bill, but I have an issue with the extra roaming charges - which I want to discuss.

I am quite happy to pay the bill but want discuss with O2 what they propose to do about charges I incurred, completely inadvertently, in the first hour of landing in a non EU country.

I note that others have been "caught" like this before and received a level of compensation?

Message 5 of 9

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@john1890 I would love to help but no one on the Community can access accounts or has authority to credit accounts. Hopefully things will calm down soon and you'll get help via calling customer services. I've attached a link where you can search the charges for which ever country you travelled to. Sorry i couldn't help more. 

http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroad

Stacey 

signature
Message 6 of 9

john1890
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Stacey

My objective was to register my issue to be dealt with after the current crisis. I think we have manged to do that via this exchange. I will call customer services after the dust settles - thanks for your response.

John

Message 7 of 9

john1890
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it yet possible to contact Customer Services either by email or by phone - for a non-urgent account overcharge matter ?

Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@john1890 wrote:

Is it yet possible to contact Customer Services either by email or by phone - for a non-urgent account overcharge matter ?

@john1890 

Yes, numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9