Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ordering and starting a new phone contract

I have recently tried ordering a new phone. When I got to the payment section, I put my details in and then the page refreshed and told me to try a new card. I tried the same card number again as I new there couldnt be something wrong with the card, ...

anna90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact 02

How can I speak to someone by phone to discuss my account

SK1402 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viewing my bill

I'm having trouble viewing my bill on line I have signed in but it only takes me back to the main page, have been trying for a few days now.

Cfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

overcharged this month: things you have bought

Hi all. Hope you are well and someone can help me in the forum.This month I have been charged extra £9.49 as part of my monthly payment. I do not know what this is. It comes under "things you have bought" category and in the description it says:Bough...

mammadj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No confirmation email

I ordered an iPad contract yesterday, the £20 is pending in my bank account however I haven’t had any confirmation emails at all, when I log onto o2 it says I must verify my email however I haven’t received any emails at all! Not even when I click th...

Ellen97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan settled

I took out the o2 contract with Carphone warehouse, my device plan is now settled but I am still being charged the same amount. Is this right ? I do not want a new phone at the moment, How do I switch to a sim only contract ?

Chris6352 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I am being charged for a device that I never received. Despite 23 attempts over 3 weeks I have been unable to get this sorted. What should I do?

Real by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number won't change

I bought my dad a new phone for his birthday and was assured his number could be transfered however we have submitted the online form with the PAC code and nothing has happened (this has happened for about 10 days). I have tried to speak to someone a...

SazHaz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get iData Bolt On enabled when I can’t speak to someone phone?

How do I get iData Bolt On enabled when I can’t speak to someone phone?I’ve just moved my family phones over to O2 and Visual Voicemail isn’t working on any of the phones. I believe I need to get iData enabled but can’t find anyway of speaking or get...

dgarside by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defaulted Account stopping mortgage

@Toby@Martin-O2I am in a similar scenario to the many of people's accounts under the same search where I have cancelled a contract and no documentation was emailed to me by O2 and I was not made aware of paying any final bill. It is the same case cov...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos