Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't text or call

Hi folks. Hoping someone can help as I can't get through to O2!Was late paying my bill this month (no DD set up and so have to do manually. Working shifts so kept forgetting).Realised I couldn't text at 10am yesterday. Paid immediately. Online info s...

N5000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact O2 to ask pre-sales technical question?

Hi All, I'm losing the will to live trying to get hold of O2 to ask a simple question pivotol to making a decision on signing up for a new contract. Webchat is supposed to be open until 8pm but I cannot find any way of accessing this service, nor can...

Artiq Mobile BV - £4.50 added to my bill every week.

Hi there,I have just realised that there is £4.50 per week being added to my bill under the listing Artiq Mobile BV. I have no idea what these charges are for, I don'r recall subscribing to anything, and I can source any information on this company o...

CANT MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS

Can't make or receive calls reset phone 10 times and still hasn't slove the problem

Sw82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t call or receive calls

I’ve got up this morning and my phone won’t make calls or I can’t receive any calls. My bill is up to date, I’ve restarted it several times and still nothing

Making Calls

Hi, I can't make or recieve calls, but Texts are okay ?  

Kenny2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free months for NHS

Hi there! Was told by a colleague that NHS customers were receiving 3 months free line rental/ billing! Is this true as I haven’t had any notification?

Want my partner on family plan

how would I go about getting my partner a new phone contract on family plan and adding it on to my bill as I already have a contract but don't want 2 separate bills if that makes sense? Sorry if I sound stupid

sundeep1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I ran out of data, so decided to change my tariff to start from my next bill date on the 18th, but it won’t let me add on a bolt on to keep me going until then. Anyone have any idea what to do?

Family plan

My daughter is part of our family plan but she wants a new contract in her own name can she leave the family plan at any time?

Veronica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos