Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Error Code 30 - Apple Watch

I've had my Apple Watch for a while which was connected to my previous Iphone however, since upgrading my handset, my mobile data on my watch does not work. Although I am pyaing monthly for the service, I am not getting it. I have tried resetting the...

HaynesG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

If I gave my PAC code during my order, will the number change automatically after a few days of having my SIM? I have inserted and received no notifications etc.

ElGuiri13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 billing

As I recieved my phone on the 15th and I set everything up I had an email that my bill was ready and to go to my 02 to pay the bill but as I set my 02 up I noticed that there was three different Bill's with three different dates they need to be payed...

Kel0000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hi is there a problem with deliveries? Bought phone and plan for my mum which said next day delivery. Even paid for time slot and no call and hasn't been delivered...can't log in to find out what's happened...thanks

LH33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 have%20my%20mobile%20no%20wrong

I moved 2 and half years ago as am now severely disabled. Put a bolt on Sat16th May. Noticed two days later. o2 had got my no wrong. It was [removed personal details]. The shop in Merrion St Leeds changed sim no. is [removed personal details]. So the...

My phone

I cant call or text today. My bill is paid can you tell me why I cant call or text

All1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Billing Help For Disability

I recently found out that my son has been going over on his contract. The contract is in my name and he has gone over £300! I suffer from severe depression and cannot talk on the phone to people. I would like to pay this back but cannot afford it in ...

DaisyX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a Tariff

I’m attempting to change my £10 bundle into a £20 bundle, I have £20 in my account but it’s not working?

IMEI code

Hi there, I need my IMEI code so i can make a claim on my gadget insurance with my bank?

Ryan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card not valid

SIM card message display as above preventing calls and texts

ML1112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos