Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney plus

How do I cancel disney plus

retention

I pay over £9.00 for 100 hours of calls. I can get ten times that for less money on BT (Because I have landline and Broadband with them).What can O2 do to retain my custom? Don't really want to change, but it's looking likely at the moment. I have be...

Robbo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number while abroad + saving money

I'm planning to stay in Asia for 2-3 months from June. I would like to keep my UK phone number while abroad so that I can receive urgent text messages, but don't want to spend much money on something I won't need (e.g. data). What is the chepeast opt...

KC07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi. I recently changed my bill date so that my airtime plan and my device plan both come out of my bank on the 1st of every month, however every month on the 16th it’s showing that device plan is overdue by 1 day, meaning that i should of paid by the...

CaolanD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad order.

I placed an order for an iPad last night, never had full confirmation and it said an error had occurred. Wanting to try again today but there is a pending charge for the upfront payment showing in my bank, will this be returned or is the order likely...

Matt13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance- incorrect text

I received a text today saying I have used 80% of my data allowance. I currently have 10gb a month (NHS allowance). My phone tells me I have used 839mb, and My O2 account tells me i have 10.19 gb left. Can anyone advise what's going on and why I've r...

joto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Channel Offer

I bought a new phone and contract with O2 via affordable mobile, would I be eligible to get the free 6 months for the Disney channel or does it only apply to those bought direct from O2? Thanks.

monthly bill

hi there i have been with 02 for many years and always been good but i am on a monthly contract and my bill is 18 pound a month except this last one THAT IS 41.21 how taht is i do not know as i am on lockdown and using wifi nort gone over allowance n...

pamela62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant find my order confirmation?

Hi, yesterday i upgraded my contract and phone to an S20 ultra 5g which obviously had the offer to claim the free active watch however during the claim it requires an invoice/receipt/order confirmation with date of purchase, the retailer name/logo an...

Paradin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos