Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancellation

I got a sim only plan but changed my mind 2 days later and I rang up and cancelled and I’ve now been charged a full years cancellation fee, I rang up and spoke when I got my bill and was assured the system would credit my account as it was a change o...

Upfront cost

I applied for a pay monthly phone but got declined. Paid an upfront cost Through my PayPal account and the money was taken from my account! £150!! I still haven’t had the money back. How long will it take?

Billing gone up £4 with no Notification

My device plan has just come to an end. For my air time plan it’s normally roughly £17. To have an email set today regarding my next bill and you have taken this up to nearly £21. I want to know the reasons for this and since I’m paying an extra £4 I...

Gemma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I think I’m due my deposit back and I’ve not received this, I want to confirm when I’m due it back !

Lilli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Paying for my handset

Please can somebody help me, I’ve been paying £53 a month for the last two years for my iPhone contract. I recently found out my contract ended in November 2019 but I have continued to pay the £53 a month. I was under the impression that £53 is split...

Emma86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade not arrived

Hi, I ordered an upgrade on Friday and was told it would be delivered yesterday between 8am and 10pm. Nothing arrived, and my o2 is saying that it’s still being processed. I’ve tried ringing for an answer but I was told it’s not an emergency and they...

D3nnis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

I ordered a device on friday but the order hasn't been raised yet. I recieved a text on Saturday to let me know that they were working on order but am yet to receive any further information. Do you know why ?

Bill

Phone bill not due to be paid until tomorrow but says paid on the o2 app?