Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Ending refresh contract early

Hi I am thinking about paying off my o2 refresh contract early. If i do this will i have to also pay future airtime payments or just the device plan? Thanks, Rob

Richens by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceling my contract

Is it possible to request my pac code from you on here or do I need to call you? Thanks [EDITED: Do not post in all CAPS; this is considered yelling. Please keep it down.]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to change my name on my account

I would like to change my name that appears my Pascol contract in Rascol. Rascol Florin must appear in the contract. It was wrong when the contract was made. Thanks for the help, Rascol Florin

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal

hi me and wife are both with o2 and recently neather of us have been able to get signal at home pe134sd i have tried on differen andriod phone and the wife iphone the signal used to be ok upto about 6 months ago. i am trying to run my busness and is ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing the name

Hi is it possible to change who's name the phone is in.Thank you

Nadene147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cashback Sites

I'm lucky enough to benefit from a Friends & Family discount. My question is, if I were to order a new iPhone 8 from the O2 online shop, but also through a cashback site such as Quidco, would I still be eligibly for the F&F discount ?

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Signin

Unable to sign in to my account to see why ny bill is so high

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

I can't login in into my account.

Hello, I'm really disappointed of your services because I trying a more times to login in into my account, to check my bill, my balance or to pay, but is not working. Can you please reset all my details and to make another account because I really ne...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos