Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

Im being charged multiple amounts of £3.99 each month under the name of “iTunes” and I have no clue why, can anyone help?

Prince by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don’t like my contract phone

I can't seem to find WHERE to chat to a human on this site. I received my new contract phone yesterday, a galaxy a20e and it's not great. Does anyone know if I can change it or am I now stuck with it for two years

Donnax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I have 5gb per month but at 2gb my connection stops working and will say i have used all my data? I have checked my02 and the tariff is correct. Am i to assume its a setting on the phone?Thanks

Thomas01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium rate call

My first mobile bill, after moving to 02, is showing a £5.42 charge for a 10 second call to a premium number. I do not recall making this call - has anyone else had this problem?

Npas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Standard Uk numbers

I have rectently received a message from 02 to say they have extended my unlimited calls tp stabdard UK numbers. Just wish to confirm that this means;All mobiles that start with 07All landlines that start with 01 To make sure its not just the 111 num...

Susan31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Yesterday I spoke to a lady about me being charged twice for a phone bill (£42) extra , I was offered a refund but it sounded complicated , having to wait 24hours and contact my bank after that . So I chose for it to be taken off my next bill instead...

Matt963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

hi what do I need to ring if I wanted to add a spend cap to my paymonthly sim

Resolved! Netgear Nighthawk M2

Hi...was about to commit on monthly sim only 18 month £20 100GB...but was wondering if it would work on 4G router...my giffgaff works fine.

Nduguid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud

I need an email for O2 fraud. Cannot get through on calls. This forum suggested Skype, which worked after being cut off. O2 told me I had to email fraud but the address they gave does not work. I need an email or contact asap please.

Elly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos