Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

I can't login in into my account.

Hello, I'm really disappointed of your services because I trying a more times to login in into my account, to check my bill, my balance or to pay, but is not working. Can you please reset all my details and to make another account because I really ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! used phone sold as new?

Yesterday I bought what's meant to be a brand new Sony xperia a1 on pay as you go, paid for it £199.When I brought it home and unpacked it turned out that the device has the screen protector attached to it. The kind of you can buy on eBay for 1.99. I...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling sim only and getting iphone contract

Got a sim only contract in August. (My partner bought me a new phone in May.) Only the storage on phone he bought is 5gb (iphone 5) and i'm really struggling with storage on it. So wanted to see about getting a new phone.....So can I cancel my sim on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unpalack of income

Dear O2, I have an compaint and it is real. I have no income at present, and can't use my mobile to contact people or create income or business if I am out and away from a wifi spot. My bill I know is overdue, and I am ata loss as to how to make ends...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in France

I had just a problem in the South of France. I took the Carrier off automatic and clicked 'Other' and eventually all the carriers came up and I selected Orange which is usually the one I find comes up in my area. I left if there for the rest of my ho...

1677 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very Poor Data Connection

I work in the EC3 area of London, so I'm there for the majority of my week.Since I became an o2 customer in May of this year, I have rarely experienced a DAY, let alone a week where my 3/4G signal has not been severely disrupted.I find this appalling...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill phone disappeared

After a night out (in got spiked ) I woke up with no phone, keys etc. My phone bill has gone overdue but there is nothing I can do until Monday, had a letter saying my contract will be terminated and the whole bill will be sent. Is there any way I ca...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

Hi, I've just transferred to a monthly roll on tariff with O2, which supposedly contains the same features as my previous 24 month contract including unlimited text messages to UK numbers. However I notice that from the first day of activation, I'm s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos