Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reducing contract price

Hi, got a question, can anyone help?I’m currently paying £51 a month for my iPhone contract. I get 100GB and I really don’t need that much. I’ve seen the iPhone 11 contract is cheaper with some providers than what I’m paying for my iPhone 10! Is ther...

Bex97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my dingle

My dingle is finishing on 20th may and I would like to cancel it as I don't need it any more. How can I do this

1carol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of direct debt date

I’m looking to go about changing my direct debit date which I can’t seem to do on My O2, anyone any ideas?

1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ref code 15 - error activating mobile data watch 5

Hi allThis is my first Apple Watch and I haven’t had any issues setting it up other than I get the below message when trying to connect to the mobile data. I have tried calling o2 and obviously they’re crazy busy at the moment and it just says bye. I...

Foxk13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iPhone suddenly won't work as a personal hotspot for my iMac

I have been using my iPhone as a personal hotspot to allow me to connect my iMac to the internet in the absence of any other connection (we moved house just as the lockdown began and we have no landline or fibre connection). I have a pay monthly cont...

DebbieL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone knows how to switch Visual Voicemail on for my iPhone 7s.I did have Visual Voicemail previously but when i upgraded my tariff (and kept the same phone and same provider o2) my Visual Voicemail disappeared and now I ha...

Resolved! Shared Data Plan

Hi, I've tried my best to get an answer to this question today via 1) O2 Online Chat 2) Calling my local store & 3) Calling 202 but have yet to receive one that gives me any confidence. I'm soon to purchase an iPad Pro and the answer to this question...

c14nhl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep paying after contract

Hi. My contract ended and im still paying. Also I have a late fee eventhough I havent missed a payment. Terrible as no one answers phone calls or chat in the app. I want to know why am I still charged.

Georgi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

My internet data is not working but my calls and texts are? Anyone any idea why this could be happening?I know I have data because it renewed on 14th

Studdart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos