Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant call out to pay my bill now restricted

Payment text system was replied to yes 5 times to use my card 202 cuts off emailed 02 only to get back we have cancelled our email service . Nightmare so even cancelling contract is not possible

Pete8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

if i upgrade my phone before my bill is due on the 22nd will i pay double or will it be this month for my old phone and next month for my new phone ?

chel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

My contract ends in July, and want to move to sim only from a different supplier.. Do I have to wait until contract ends to do this, or can I move now?

Jake7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

My extra won't work, I try to redeem amazon music to no avail.... Any help, thanks

Bigc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment scam

Watch out for a text message from number 07392 435653 saying your payment was not authorised!! Don’t click on the link

Raj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of number changing

I have been paying for phone insurance on my old model of phone, to be refunded by the insurer I need to show proof that I have updated my contract with yourselves so I can be refunded for the duration between getting my new phone and now. I have cal...

Sannerz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

How is it possible for some ****** to go into my account within O2 and change my address, send a new phone to that address and charge me for it????

deborah25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change address

Hello I would like to change my new home address for 4 numbers mobile xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx my new address is xxxxxxxxxxxxx Kind Regards Kate [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dial through cheap rate phone numbers - Cost and Access Charge

I regularly ring the US on my land line using a dial through number. You ring this number usually a 0844 number and then ring the number you want. Supposed to be 2p per minute.I've just found out they've (Planet-talk) been charging me 20p per minute ...

Polar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADDITIONAL PHONE TO EXISTING ACCOUNT

I had an additional phone added to my account for my daughter, which was a painful process. Now I need to add an additional identical package to my account for my Son, but at present you are not taking new orders on the phone. Both their mother and I...