Did you mean: 

Multiple sims with the same number

StevieDvd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi There,

I am thinking of downgrading my phone, in order to stop staring at my phone so much.

I have an old HTC android that uses a Mini Sim, that I'm intreagued to try using for a bit... but I currently have an iPhone 7.

So I figure I need a new sim card for the old phone, at a much larger size than my current sim, so that I can try using it...

Is it possible for me to get a new sim at the old Mini Sim size, but not making the sim in my iPhone redundant?

Thanks

Steven

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@StevieDvd 

You can use an adapter to make your sim bigger for the HTC (so you can swap between the two phones) but you can only have your number on one sim at a time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eastern-Computers-Adapter-Standard-Adaptors/dp/B07PG3Q97N/ref=asc_df_B07PG3...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@StevieDvd 

You can use an adapter to make your sim bigger for the HTC (so you can swap between the two phones) but you can only have your number on one sim at a time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eastern-Computers-Adapter-Standard-Adaptors/dp/B07PG3Q97N/ref=asc_df_B07PG3...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

StevieDvd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah, awesome...

thanks for that... will get ordering.

Big-up!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4