Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Open discount

I am eligible for O2 Open discount. I upgraded about 6 months early on 16/06/20. I've tried to claim my discount in O2 open but I get a message saying 'You can't apply an O2 discount to more than one phone. You'll be able to apply another O2 Open dis...

KennyG81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

hi i need some time to pay for my bill just went back to work and dont get paid untill next month please can some get intourch with me please

Zenaj88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Number in from a different network - status and 5G?

Hello folks, I ordered a new O2 SIM a couple of days ago and as part of the process I provided a PAC from my existing provider. The O2 SIM turned up this afternoon and I've inserted into my phone and all is OK. My questions:1. How do I check the stat...

red_snow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overpayment

Why have i been charger over £100 for my bill

account

Hello I would like to cancel my o2 account please.

Katalin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is my phone unlocked ?

hiya , i just got new p30 pro on o2 refresh and wondered if the phone would be unlocked or locked to o2, many thanks

Daisy184 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5s

I had a couple of wobbles on my iPhone 5s in the last week on both occasions I lost network services, and on both occasions I was being told I was waiting for an update from my carrier although the phone itself is telling me that the phone was up-to-...

Zeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hello I would love to upgrade but would like to talk to someone first about the Tariff and the phone please could you send me the number I need to ring or get them to ring me

JohnT30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn on 4 G calling

How do you turn in 4G calling I tried this in my settings but got a message to contact 02?