Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing

There is an added charge on £12.99 a month on my bill from an app or something that I never down loaded on my phone I’ve found the company and emailed them twice but they have ignored it how can I stop it

Billing enquires

What time does the customer service number open for billing enquires please

Data share

Account on here seems to have lost questions soI have three pay monthly accounts all show able to share data but cannot seem to get this tio work site says dont need a new contract and points to non existant link just paid for £30 quids worth of date...

hessey50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls cost

I have international calls bolt on and I have noticed I am being charged international mobile rates for landline calls to Zimbabwe . How can I get this sorted ?

Termination Fee

Hi,I am looking to upgrade phones and with a different company and wondering how much it would cost to leave my contract early and if it is worth it. My contract costs £31.58 month and will run out in November, how much would it cost me to terminate ...

VFoster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i block spam texts charging my phone

Could any one help please, i have already checked the forum but cannot find up to date info. i am constantly getting charged for receiving text messages i have not even signed up too, i cant see any where on my account where i can put a bar on this n...

TG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract coming to an end

my bill for my o2 phone has always been around the £33 mark, the contract is coming to an end so thought it would cheaper as wouldnt be paying for the phone, but its exactly the same amount per month. Why would that be?????

jason831 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap

I have just upgraded my phone and done the whole sim swap thing. Now my old sim has gone inactive instantly, my new one will only allow texts in and out. I cannot make or take calls, I did the swap at 6PM and all texts worked instantly but still no c...

Gaz19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have my pac code and STAC code

I am changing my number from vodaphone pay as you go i have code 02 customer service is offline at the moment so can't get through need to change my number from vodaphone to o2 new customer I am would want same bolt on with my old number

Potted number and can’t sign into my o2

Hi,So I finally ported my number over from 3. All good there, but now I can no longer log into my o2 account. On line and on my phone just comes up with an error.Any advice would be appreciated.Thank you

David17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos