Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

hi i want to do a upgrade but when i do im going to lose my 30% discount is there anything u can do so i do not lose it?

Upgrad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded but now paying 2 contracts

Hi,I cant get through to o2 and I upgraded two months ago. When I upgraded I was given a new number even though I set up to just keep existing number ( 02 contract) .My first contract is now spent yet I am still being billed for both, two airtime Bil...

018829 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove Spending Cap

HiWanting to Remove this Spending Cap When Signed Up for 02 Monthly They asked did i want it Capped I replied No but it has been added Not Impressed

Change direct payment date?

My payments currently go out around the 16th of each month but would prefer it to be the 24th of each month to coincide when I get paid. Is this possible?Thanks

Markt3857 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 pay monthly

Hi thereI would like to change my pay as you go tarif for 18 months contract sim card only tariff and keep the same number as I have at the moment. how should I do it? Regards

Upgrade

Hi I want to upgrade, I’m going to buy new deal online but how do I then transfer everything and keep same number? X

Chaz1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of bank details

I have received a text from 02 saying my bank details need to be updated as 02 are unable to process my latest bill. All I want to know is if this is actually from 02 as it's from a mobile number i don't recogniseI can't get through on 202 and the te...

Jane8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I need to pay my bill Friday

Will6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill for July

Good evening. My name is Rita. My mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have received an email saying that I have used £147 + data in June. If I have used it I will have to pay for it, but can you explain how it has got to that amount, please. [Mod edit:...

RitaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos