Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New User Billing

Am new to O2 and ordered two new Pay Monthly SIMs on 1st July. SIMs not yet arrived (Sunday 5th July) and have therefore not been activated. VERY unhappy that am being billed for both SIMS from 2nd July.Not only sharp practice but probably illegal to...

Retep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

I am wondering if there is a way for me to change my billing date through the o2 app?

kyle3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit payments

I want to change my Bank details for my Direct Debit monthly but cannot find anywhere on the website to do this. It just keeps sending me round and round but no answer. Can't phone because the lines are limited. How am I supposed to do this,I'm chang...

gugs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

Hi am just wondering does your old number that's disconnected get used again or not?

Annomuns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

I’ve setup a new sim only contract and the go to extra was Disney+, when setting it up I stated I already have this service. I was told I would have the option to pick from amazon music, amazon video and a few others however on my extras it only give...

Loobylu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery address not in system

HiI want complete a purchase however I cannot find my work address for delivery in the system. Why is there no option to manually add the building name etc?? Seems a common problem but don’t seem to see a fix. Please help.

Jam2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

Bought a new contract phone and want to keep my old number have filled in the form online but keep getting an email saying the mobile number is not registered to the pac code ? I am using the code that was supplied by my old net work EE . Can anyone ...

Gazz2311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Content control

I would like content control taken off please I pay monthly for my sim and im over 18 but I've no Id I. e passport or driving licence but I do habe a contract sim

Data

I have paid my bill but my 4g and calls still aren’t working. How do I fix this as I can’t speak to someone via live chat as it keeps saying they are busy

Amz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone camera (XR) isn’t working since March

Hi there,My phone camera started working weirdly since December. I went to an O2 store who advised to reset it so I did but it hasn’t resolved the problem, then lockdown arrived and I’ve been without the phone camera since March which is quite terrib...

Almudena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos