Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

Does anyone know how to pay money off a device plan under these unprecedented conditions please? Thank you.

Amanda61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number.

Can anyone help me? ...... I’m new to o2 and received my sim yesterday as I’m transferring from EE. I gave O2 my PAC code when ordering my new SIM and I am now trying to transfer my EE number to O2. I’ve done what I thought was right however 24hrs la...

GM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi thereI have lost my phone yesterday would you be able to send another sim card? I have recently changed house would you be able to send the card to my new house address by any chance? Thanks

Jamie83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

can you upgrade and absorb your outstanding device amount?

4563819 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and sim

I've got a new contract and phone can i put my old sim card in it and keep my old number

Karen8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Would the pay monthly contract automatically be refreshed?

I selected the 12-months contract last year in O2 online shop and it's coming to the end a few months later. However, I have left the UK earlier and never need any refresh of my own account. To avoid any further unexpected charge, I wonder if the con...

Cac1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of the existing pay monthly plan

I am an overseas visitor and applied for the 12 months deal in O2 last year. However, due to covid-19 epidemic, I returned to my home country much earlier than I expected. Now I want to cancel my plan earlier but the fact is that it is quite difficul...

Cac1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

insurance

I need to put insurance on my mobile, but can't get through to anyone. also live chat isn't up. what am I meant to do?

nial by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing 6 months Disney after renewing

I can't find any help contact info for this, but I was told I'd get 6 months free Disney plus when renewing my contract, but now I can't find it anywhere on the My O2 app. It's not in extras or offers anywhere only a small discount when adding it to ...

Data

Hi. I changed tarrif and selected the wrong one. i’ve chosen to change it but it won’t change until my billing date. i really need data as I am rarely near any wifi but i can’t add a bolt in while I’m waiting for the tarrif to change. is there any wa...

kd23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos