Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Got a text saying unable to process my payment and update payment details but not due to come out till 14th? And already have my bank details set up with o2 which i paid for the first payment with.

Ayla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I go abwt sorting my bill I have no income due to this covid out break

Babyzac16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 to pay off 50% of current contract for upgrade text

I received a text from o2 last week saying I could upgrade my contract for free (still have a few moneths left on it). It was then followed by a message saying the text had been sent in error and as an apology o2 would pay off 50% of my current contr...

SMC62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

had call off this number today saying as my contract was taken out with carphone warehouse offing to buy may contract out or something along them lines an i could up grade said i would get email an text but nothing as yet

mjely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill is far higher than I expected

My bill is far higher than I expected and I will not be able to pay the full amount due to the 02 £83_5 a month that I did not sign for. S. Ford..

Suzanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi I have an iPhone X have had since last year and have never been able to get voicemail it says I need the bolt on idata but no idea how to get that I have tried everything no one answering the phones or online to talk

Wi-Fi calling

Wi-Fi calling works around 70% of the time at home, but often for no apparent reason it is not available - i.e. my iPhone shows a strong Wi-Fi signal but no "O2 WiFiCall" next to the signal indicator. Any suggestions?

Juzza999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I had this text today about my payment

Text from number +447903643165 stating message like this word for wordO2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link removed for safety]I’ve not clicked the link as my payment is di...

Neilg94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change pay as you go phone number to monthly account

Hi all, is there a way of doing this myself, chat never there when you want them I have 4 02 sim cards, consecutive numbers 12345 pay monthly 12346 pay monthly 12347 pay go 12348 pay go So after using the first 2 numbers for 10 years :)/ well a long ...

Resolved! MMS

I have been billed for 2 txt messages I sent to someone in the same room and been billed 54p for each! They were not pictures and contained no emojies.

JM63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos